Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Thank You

         I like to use this post to thank all those who come and read my thoughts on the happenings in comics. This is a fairly new blog, and you guys are my early supporters meaning you are the most important in the development of my blog. My goal is to make this blog as big as cbr, or ign, or newsrama.
To do that however I need a little help from you guys, please spread word of my blog and remember to visit weekly yourself. I will always try to post weekly, but the more views I get daily is the more often I will post. Also if you got an question, or want to contribute to this blog or want to know my opinion on somthing or want me to write an article on a happening. Just contact me by email or leave a comment. More comments is always a plus. So once again, thank my early supporters you guys are the best, with your help we can take over the world.....What got to dream big. Seriously I appreciate you guys.

No comments: